With thanksgiving just a day away, it’s time to fill our hearts with gratitude. No matter how hard the life is, there is always something to be thankful for. This year has been quite a rollercoaster ride for me. It’s been an important year for me in all means. I kind of rediscovered myself this year. I found out my true passion and started spending every minute of life for it. Now as it’s called Thanksgiving day let me point out all those incidents and people to whom I’m immensely grateful.
- God Almighty. If He had stopped listening to my whining and weeps and requests I would have ended up dead. He showed me that no matter how long the night is, day must arrive..
- Family. There’s no other soul inthe world who forgave me and supported me after all the time I went or did wrong. They taught me how to be a human and instilled in me the morals of a good life. It’s that morals on which I built (building) my empire.
- Friends. Live every day like it’s your last. We were always spontaneous with our plans and actions. I tasted the kind of fun with them like I never did. Movies, trips, I do have some cool friends
- “Never go seeking for love. It’s right beside you. Love the ones who love you. “That’s the best advice I ever got till today. The secret of my happiness.
- Adalia Rose. She showed me the spirit of life.Her life reassured me never to give up..
- Teacher(s). I was quite confused about what to do with my future. Now I know my destiny. Now it’s a dream for which I’m living for..
All these together make me who I’m today. Thank you for giving me a chance to be myself. HAPPY THANKSGIVING…
This is my thanksgiving story. What’s yours?