It was great pleasure to see that my fellow blogger Roda nomimated me for The Cramm Award. It’s been really nice of you. Those out there who’s looking for a good read then check out this blog of enthusiastic and passionate Roda. https://growingself.blog. pro. The Cramm Award was created by Liv, the owner of The Cramm http://www.thecramm.com an awesome and helpful blog. Check out the link to find out more.
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people who motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question
My Blogging Motivators : People
- Fellow bloggers
- Followers of my blog
My Blogging Motivators : Things
- My dream to be called a writer
- New ideas and clicks
My World Improving Action :
End the wars and provide more freedom and safety for girls across the globe.
Challenging Question :
If you could join the TEAM, who would be changing the world what role would you play? Well I would be the coordinator who assigns the tasks and looks over all the aspects of the mission, bringing everybody together.
My Nominees Are :
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the inspiring and igniting me and my passion. If you don’t want to be a part of this then absolutely no worries. Keep writing and keep pursuing your dreams.
I can’t believe what I’m actually going to say here. Because I never thought I would go for it earlier like this. Yes! My dear bloggers I’m writing a book!!. … Continue reading I Have Got Some News